In the position of Service Technician, you are responsible for the periodic and planned maintenance of equipment or parts thereof (service contracts). Among other things, you will keep yourself busy with repairing and carrying out technical adjustments of equipment or parts thereof. However, you will also keep records related to the above work. You will also instruct and train end-users on how to use the equipment.
Your goal is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction by successfully solving problems on equipment in use by customers. Work may take place both in-house and on-site (international).
– Knowledge of MS Office Programs (especially Outlook & Excel) is a plus;
– Good oral and written expression skills in the Dutch and English languages;
– Hands-on mentality.
– A MBO work and thinking level (preferably electronics)
– General knowledge of and experience with maintenance technology
– Knowledge of and experience with Analytical Technique Fault Search (ATS)
– The NEN 3140 certificate (Sufficiently Educated Person)
– An affinity with working on location at external customers
– Dutch Driving licence B;
NBS Scientific Holding BV is an independent Dutch company based in Almere. We supply laboratory products and services in Europe. The laboratory brands we offer include: Capp, Micronic, Ritter, VITL and Gentegra. Our products find application in research centres and laboratories active in human, veterinary, agricultural and pharmaceutical research.
We strive to distinguish ourselves in quality, service and innovation. NBS Scientific holds the ISO 9001:2015 certificate.
We offer a challenging and varied job in which you will have many responsibilities and in which your own initiatives are highly appreciated. Naturally, we offer an appropriate salary and very good fringe benefits.
Then send your CV and cover letter to: Jessica Iske: email@example.com;
Voor vragen kun je bellen naar Jessica Iske 0320-277073.
Meer informatie over NBS Scientific vind je op onze website www.nbsscientific.nl;
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
It looks like you're coming from , is this correct?